08/11/2012

fall/winter style: exposed brick ** jesen/zima inspiracija: zid od cigle

Well . hello . peeps!
God, how I missed this blog...and writing...inspirational photos...and all of your blogs I love to read
Finally, I have a new computer since yesterday, is there anybody who can imagine my happiness...after using the huge one for nine and half years?!
I was quite busy for these two months (well, who wasn't?) and I won't bother you about that. Let's get right to my inspiration these days. Exposed brick :)

Totally fall/winter style. Painted or natural, it is unbelievable gorgeous! gereat focal point, makes a dramatic statement, adds a sense of warmth and texture to a space, and I love how the light can cast a range of shadows that make the most of the texture and colors in the brick.


Ashleigh Weatherill



Lori Ludwick InDesign


houzz

switcheroom

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Millie! Lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring one of my projects!
    Best,
    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete

Always love to know your thoughts. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails